手机端
当前位置:首页 > 电影台词

电影《血染淑女》中英文台词字幕整理

时间:2020-06-30人气:作者: 台大哥

停止搏斗。

Stop the fight.

我就要赢了,你这时候让我们停下。

I was about to win and you stopped the fight?

经过一整天不相上下

的打斗,结局是平局。

After an even fight all day long, the decision is a draw.

奖金将由双方平分。

The prize will be shared by both parties.

我不会分,特别是跟她。

I will not share anything.Not with her!

既然你不肯平分奖金。

Since you refuse to share the prize.

你可以指派并训练一名选手。

you may nominate and train a contestant.

下一场比赛就由这名选手代表你参战。、

Someone to fight on your behalf in the next tournament.

行。

Fine.

很好。

very well.

那就这么决定了。

So.It is decided.

你觉得输赢已是定局了 是不是?大兄弟。

You think it's a sure thing,don't you, big boy?

闭嘴,贱人,你给我下去。

Shut up,bitch,You're going down.

(未完)

 

用户评论
'); })();